Skills: Business Development, Field Service Tech
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Stavanger, Rogaland, Norway
Are you looking for a new opportunity as Country Leader?
Would you like to help shape and implement our Oil Field Equipment business strategic direction?
Join our Leadership Team!
Bringing the most cutting-edge physical and digital technologies together to create oilfield equipment is the beating heart of our work. Devising smarter systems that control and monitor oil and gas extraction, our Subsea capabilities are industry leading. Our team provides support for customer operations to ensure continuity for production.
Partner with the best
As the Regional OFE Leader for Norway you will be responsible for business management, execution, and fulfilment of customers' orders, including maintenance, repairs, upgrades, field services activities, offshore interventions and P&A / decommissioning for all OFE product lines for Norway. You will lead a multi-functional team and be overall responsible for the development of the OFE product lines in Norway.
As a Norway Country Leader - Oil Field Equipment, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the OFE Norway region - based out of Dusavik site
- Leading business management, execution, and fulfillment of customers orders, including maintenance, repairs, upgrades, field services activities, offshore interventions and P&A / decommissioning for all OFE product lines for Norway
- Leading multi-functional teams
- Growing market share, competitive positioning, and margins within the region
- Collaborating with sales & commercial teams, including regional, Key accounts and global teams
- Driving HSE excellence across our different OFE sites in Norway and ensure adherence to the global OFE & Baker Hughes procedure
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with proven experience in relevant business areas
- Have Commercial negotiation skills
- Fluent in Norwegian language
- Have a proven track record as an operations leader who can work across multiple stakeholder groups
- Be results-orientated but with the ability to think strategically
- Be inspiring and able to motivate individuals and groups towards achieving goals
- Be an eager team leader able to create a compelling picture of the organisation's vision, consistent with its values, which inspires others to feel a personal stake in its future
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional remote working as required
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.