Would you like participate in the application of scientific and engineering methodologiesDo you enjoy creating innovative and strategic solutions to solve complex problems?Join our cutting-edge Geoservices team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Geoservices team provides support to multiple product lines within our organization. We collaborate with internal cross-functional teams and customers to provide services from exploration through to production.Take ownership for industry leading projects
As a Service Delivery Geoscientist, you will be providing expertise in this field of geosciences through technical input to our organization and to our customers. You will be collaborating with our product lines and customers to provide guidance for ownership of project needs and requirements to ensure successful delivery.
You will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Real Time QA/QC of logging operations, data validation and on job analysis of gradients and fluid identification.
- Integration of petrophysical evaluation results into the formation testing and sampling program design.
- Assisting and advising the product line for pre-job planning with the client, tool configuration, on-job support and post job review.
- Preparing technical interpretation reports for Wireline and Drilling services.
- Working flexible hours depending on operation needs
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in related fields (Science, Engineering, Technology)
- Have minimum 3 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Have effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Be a successful written and verbal communicator. Have the ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Have strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Occasionally remote working from home or another work location
- Flexibility within the day or week to get the job done
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.