Instrumentation EngineerDo you enjoy being part of a successful team?Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues?Join our team.
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.Partner with the best
Responsible for activities contributing to the design and development of products, solutions and systems. Includes activities linked to technical improvement of existing products and components. Requires mastery of a body of theoretical knowledge. Requires developed and good foundation of function skills and knowledge of relevant technologies.
As an Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Demonstrating sufficient depth of industrial experience directly related to engineering or in a relevant technical discipline.
- Having knowledge of Gas turbine, Steam turbine, Centrifugal compressors auxiliaries and systems are needed.
- Having proficiency in CAD, Aveva, SPI and good knowledge on IEC, API, NEMA, PESO, GOST standards needed.
- Being competent in applying company & industrial standards into engineering designs.
- Having confidence in performing design for Hazardous area - Zone 1/Zone 2 as per IEC60079-1
- Designing of SMART instrumentation configuration against susceptibility electric and electromagnetic noise.
- Optimizing Electrical installation to standardize solution in collaboration with Manufacturing department.
- Demonstrating ability to multi-task and work timely with instrumentation suppliers to bring about OTD and evolve the product.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have bachelors or Masters degree in Instrumentation/Electronics with experience in design & development for min. of 2 years. (max exp 8 yrs)
- Experience in O&G projects and deliverables is preferable. Have good working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of rotating equipment according with your specialization
- Be proficient in Instrumentation design and related development tools; knowledge of industry codes and standards.
- Be familiar with 3D Modelling tools (NX) / Have knowledge on electrical installation and cable routing.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.