Strategic Demand Generation Manager - Turbomachinery, Houston Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving critical issues? Join our Carbon Capture Use and Storage Team
Our team defines the strategic roadmap to deliver holistic carbon management solutions, scouts for innovative technologies to expand our portfolio of technologies and solutions, manages technology development programs, originates new opportunities, and leads early customers engagement.
Partner with the best
The Strategic Demand Generation Manager is responsible for leading/coordinating the demand generation and creation of a solid pipeline of opportunities in Carbon Capture Use and Storage ( CCUS) applications working closely with the New Energy Solutions Sales team, the CCUS Platform team, the engineering team as well as with the regional organizations, in order to execute on new business models and technologies as well as lead pilot projects opportunities. The focus will be on turbomachinery solutions (e.g. CO2 compression, CO2 pumping, CO2 liquefaction, etc.).
You will lead and coordinate the demand generation and creation of a solid pipeline of opportunities. You will head up pilot projects opportunities focusing on turbomachinery solutions (e.g. CO2 compression, CO2 pumping, CO2 liquefaction, etc.). You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to commercialize innovative technologies, solutions, and business models.
As a Strategic Demand Generation Manager - Turbomachinery, you will be responsible for:
- Partnering with the New Energy Solutions Sales team and the regional organizations to define customer engagement and product commercialization strategy during early project development phases
- Liaising with engineering to define technology/equipment/solutions portfolio to fit identified projects and coordinate the required cross-functional support needed for budget proposals
- Providing inputs for developing ad-hoc value propositions from both technical and economic stand points
- Coordinating and supporting technology qualification efforts with customers, EPCs, technology licensors, etc.
- Supporting the CCUS Platform team in setting-up commercial alliances and partnerships with customers, EPCs, technology licensors, etc.
- Contributing to the definition of commercial guidelines by leveraging Voice of Customer and market assessment
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; Mechanical, Chemical and Process Engineering degree strongly preferred.
- Have a background in turbomachinery; knowledge of CO2 compression, CO2 pumping, CO2 liquefaction technologies will be an advantage
- Have minimum of 10 years of experience in the Oil & Gas and Industrial markets preferably in similar jobs - e.g. product leadership, innovation, engineering, process/plant design
- Have excellent written and oral skills; fluent English is essential
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills, inclusive team working style and able to effectively interface with all levels of internal and external customers
- Must be a self-starter & able to work on his/her own initiative
- Have willingness and ability to travel as needed
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.