Field Service Engineer - Waygate TechnologiesAre you a Service Engineer looking for a new challenge?Can you deliver a flawless execution of products and services?Join our growing Engineering team
As the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), Waygate Technologies offers the broadest portfolio of industrial inspection solutions. Our solutions include radiography and computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound and eddy current technologies. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for our customers across major industries around the world.Partner with the best
As a Field Service Engineer - Waygate Technologies, you will be responsible for all resources, and logistics required to perform services and maintenance activities on customers' site/property. These activities contribute to, maintain, repair and refurbish sold or existing products. Includes all types of maintenance service (preventive and remedial), manage maintenance facilities and field services engineering. Contributes to the development of an operational year plan for own department activities of the team. Suggests improvements in products, processes and procedures.
As an Field Service Engineer - Waygate Technologies, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Performing all on site life extensions, repairs and inspection-related service activities able to be performed at customer site includes onsite machining, NDT, generator and detector diagnostics.
- Working together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards specifying activities, planning of activities and giving explanations on technical issues.
- Handling standardized project processes. Guidelines for choosing the right actions. Some latitude in ways of working and planning.
- Handling targeted clients. Works on the basis of predefined contracts and frameworks. Some latitude to deviate from those conditions.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school with at least 3 years of experience in Services).
- Be fluent in Korean and intermediate level of English language skills.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Be able to work independently.
- Have a strong problem solving skill
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.