At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
As a Field Specialist, you will assist in the installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells. You will conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Work Experience Qualifications/Requirements:
- Assist in the installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment in offshore and onshore oil and water wells.
- Assists with testing downhole ESP equipment to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- The position involves frequent travel on domestic or international assignments and time away from home, often at short notice.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Minimum Degree in technical related studies with 2 years of relevant experience.
- General knowledge of oil and gas industry.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.