Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 75 countries and has a network of approximately 350 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 17000 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve. Responsibilities
Under direct supervision, builds test systems, performs regression and functional testing on existing software products and new software products for third party customers. Develops tests and automated test scripts according to specifications from technical leads. Reports, tracks and verifies fixes for detected (manual and automated) problems with software. Works with technical staff to isolate and reproduce problems with software. May assist in review of user manuals. Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by the supervisor or manager within the physical constraints of the job. Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- B.Tech / BE in Computer Science/ Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- Total 5 years of experience
- At least 3 to 5 year of software testing experience in manual and automation testing.
- Previous experience working SCADA software
- Able to read/understand device protocol specifications.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking configuration required.
- Ability to develop new automated tests in C#, CodedUI or equivalent.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development methodology.
- Hands-on knowledge on minimum of one test automation tool.
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages.
- Ability to translate requirements into a solid test cases.
- Strong diagnostic skills to track, troubleshoot, and identify issues.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Two years of experience with testing medium to large projects.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at a time with various priorities.
- Off hours availability with remote teams.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Experience writing automation in CodedUI
- Experience with a UI automation framework.
- Experience with MS Unit Testing Framework.
- Knowledge database technologies such as SQL server and Oracle.
- Experience with testing web and standalone applications with C# and .Net
- Software UI Automation or scripted integration or unit test experience.
- Knowledge on C++