Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in more than 75 countries and has a network of approximately 350 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities and employs approximately 17000 people.
Weatherford delivers innovative technologies and services designed to meet the world's current and future energy needs in a safe, ethical, and sustainable manner. Grounded by our core values and inspired by our world-class people, we are committed to being a trusted business partner to those we serve. Responsibilities
This role is responsible for Participate in full testing life cycle, including requirements validation, test planning, and test case identification/development, development/enhancement of performance test automation framework, functional testing and user acceptance testing. Qualifications Experience & Education Required:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/ Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation / /
Knowledge, Skills, & Ability Required:
- MS Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Minimum 5-8 Years of experience in Software Automation Testing using C#, SQL and Load Testing
- 2+ years of experience with developing performance test scripts and scenarios using custom or standard industry tools in C# language.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in performance testing using JMeter
- Strong knowledge and skillset on both performance and Automation testing.
- Familiar with testing web-based applications and REST APIs.
- Familiar with Agile Scrum development methodolgy.
- Ability to translate requirements into a solid test cases.
- Strong diagnostic skills to track, trouble-shoot, and identify issues.
- Ability to take direction and work well with others.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Off hours availability with remote teams.
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations.
- Performance Specialist is experienced in assessing the performance and scalability of large scale web applications, APIs, and backend services to include caching services, DB etc
- Must have extensive experience in profiling, tuning, and in the identification of bottlenecks and resolving them,
- Must be able to propose and implement performance development and test Strategy,
- Propose Design and architectural changes that would improve performance.
- Must possess advanced to expert level skills with JMeter and result analysis tools.
- Develop/enhance and document performance testing methodology
- Design and implement re-usable Performance test scripts
- Design, develop and implement modular and reusable performance testing solutions that satisfy the performance testing requirements
- Produce reports and documentation for all performance testing efforts, results, activities, data, logging and tracking
- Following Industry standards & best practices that bring clarity and simplicity to the development and execution of performance testing
- Must be an out of box thinker during challenging performance test scenarios
- Experience with testing web applications with J-Meter.
- Experience with a performance test framework.
- Experience with MS Unit Testing Framework.
- Knowledge database technologies such as SQL server or Oracle.
- Experience of source control systems and configuration management.
- Knowledge of coding in C# programming language.
- Experience with Oil & Gas industry applications
- Experience on AppDynamics