The CAM Field Specialist is responsible for providing customers with safe, accurate and on-time product and service delivery.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Attain excellence in learning and competency events.
- Ensure safe, timely and compliant operations at the well site, job location or plant, including rig-up and rig-down of equipment.
- Mentor others as required.
- Participate in job risk analysis and continuous improvement programs.
- Engage customer contacts to promote company products and services.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Candidates must be able to legally work and reside in the US, without sponsorship.