The Assembler will support the goals and programs established by the management team to continually improve the Assembly & Test section as well as plant improvement. Included in the roles and responsibilities of the Assembler I are:
- Able to understand bill of material, assembly drawing and standard procedure
- Assemble and dismantle in accordance with procedures, work instruction and API standards.
- Complete documentation as per Quality Plan stated in bill of material.
- Dismantle and clean up Customer Returns of equipment for further QC inspection.
- Work with safety precaution based on HSSE standard.
- Dressing and cleaning of components to produce close fit.
- Tighten Wellhead & X'mas Tree using appropriate torque tool.
Minimum Job Qualifications Educational :
- Prepare stack up prior test or assist in testing operation of completed product.
The Assembler should be in possession a Certificate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized technical institution.Experience :
Computer Skills :
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Good knowledge on hydraulic torque tool and other assembly tool
- Crane and forklift competency.