Company: Baker Hughes
Skills: Directional Driller
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
• Under general supervision provides resolution to problems of moderately complex scope at the well site where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Exercises judgment to determine the appropriate action at the well site by relying upon hands on experience and classroom based training of standard principles, theories, concepts and techniques.
• Responsible for knowing the operational status of field equipment at the well site and maintaining it when appropriate.
• Executes other related duties as assigned.
• Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
A minimum of three (3) years of experience in providing Directional Drilling Services, including two (2) years of experience working with the adjustable bent housing, steerable motor assemblies, rotary steerable systems, and other relevant drilling tools used on the rig, in directional wells from multi-slot offshore platforms.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.