Skills: Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Experience: 8 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
- Vetting, negotiating and resolving contractor's change requests
- Interface with key internal and external stakeholders such as HSE, Quality and Technical
- High level of problem solving as Change Proposals (CPs), or change requests, significantly vary in nature (e.g. discipline touched, compensation mechanism...)
- Undergraduate in engineering or business required
- SCM related certification (e.g. SCMP) an asset
- Engineering background an asset
- 8 years of contract administration/management related experience required
- Experience in working in a project environment required
- Experience in running RFx process an asset
- Working in cross-functional team (HSE, Quality, Technical, Project Services) required
- Experience in negotiating and resolving commercial matters required
- Experience in managing large scale fabrication contract(s) an asset
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.