Skills: Mechanical Engineering
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Atyrau, Atyrau Province, Kazakhstan
Wood (trading locally as JSC WOOD KSS) is currently looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer to join our team in Atyrau.
- Devises new approaches to problems encountered
- Plans, schedules, and conducts work requiring judgment in the independent evaluation, selection, and adaptation of engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria
- Performs work which involves conventional engineering practice but may include a variety of complex features such as conflicting design requirements, unsuitability of conventional materials, and difficult coordination requirements
- Provides technical guidance to designers and less experienced engineers
- Liaises with other design disciplines and equipment manufacturers on all mechanical related issued and acts as decisions maker on general aspects of packaged equipment design
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations
Skills / Qualifications
- Experienced in Packaged equipment engineering
- Experienced in Technical Bid Analysis and vendor documentation review
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Assertive & confident
- Multi-Discipline team leader
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.