Skills: Electrician, Instrumentation Technician
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
Quality Companies is accepting rÃ©sumÃ©s for a Electricians to work on land or offshore, on both Maintence and Construction projects. Crew change will be along the gulf coast. Prior experience offshore maintaining and troubleshooting Electrical systems is required.
Requirements & Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience as an offshore Electrician required
- Assists offshore operations by maintaining and repairing all electrical equipment
- Troubleshoot and repair Low Voltage (12v to 48v) systems
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and/or Install medium voltage (120-480 VAC) systems (generators, panels, breakers, transformers, and motor starters)
- Must have knowledge and understanding of NFPA (NEC), API, and UL508A
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and repair Production Platform equipment such as galley equipment, PA communication systems, NAV Aids, fire and gas systems, and platform lighting.
- Read technical documentation including Piping & Instrument Diagrams, loop drawings, wiring schematics, and specifications
Quality Companies is an equal opportunity employer.
Quality Companies is a consortium of premier Oil and Gas Product and Service Companies strategically located throughout the Gulf Coast region and beyond. Four industry-leading companies make up the Quality Companies family.
Quality Construction & Production (QCP) leads the way in onshore and offshore fabrication, construction, and maintenance, with highly skilled personnel and quality service offerings for the domestic and international oil and gas industry. When it comes to construction, production and maintenance, Quality Companies offers the finest along the Gulf Coast, with specializations in Composite Wrap, Blasting & Painting, Scaffolding, Production and Mechanical services, and equipment.
Zadok Technologies provides Instrumentation & Electrical Services to the World. Whether offshore or onshore, we are an international leader in instrumentation and electrical, testing and inspection, fabrication, and telecommunication services to the global energy industry.
Quality Production Management (QPM) provides premier operation management services within the continental United States. Our production operation management division offers contract labor and operations services on and offshore, incorporating all operations and logistics coordination.
Traco, as a leader in general fabrication and production services, offers an array of new or refurbished production equipment, separators, safety system panels, and more to the upstream, midstream and downstream sectors. Committed to oil and gas service, we additionally provide maintenance to a variety of equipment pieces.
Our focus as a leader in the industry is clear, to run a world class fabrication, construction, labor, and E&I services group. With that, we must hire talent with the same determination, responsibility, and skillsets as us.
With established facilities in Youngsville and Houma, LA Corpus Christi and Houston, TX, and Belmont, Ohio, Quality Companies has a broadening presence across the United States. As Quality Companies continues to grow and expand, we continue to seek out experienced candidates that want to grow with us.