Skills: Customer Service
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Shanghai, China
I. Role/Overall objectives:
Customer Care provides enquiry, quotation, order handling and dispute management services for customers of Panametrics BU. The team supports sale and service. Customer Care is the single point of customer contact for flow and inhouse services business.
II. Essential Responsibilities
Full leadership and management responsibility for the Customer Care Team throughout the region (primarily located in Shanghai and Tokyo).
• People management for the team. Hiring of new team members, ensure appropriate skills, training, language and personal qualities within the team.
• Ownership of team metrics. Weekly review of key performance indicators, identification of required remedial actions. Follow-up on commitments to ensure their completion.
• Acting as level 2 escalation point for major customer concerns, providing professional and expert resolution for selected customers issues, ensuring highest levels of customer satisfaction
• Supervise operations and ensure flow quotations, order entry and dispute resolution activities meet required service levels, effectiveness and overall efficiencies.
• Strong customer quality focus. Monitor and manage customer feedback through NPS tracking. Ensure appropriate remedial actions are identified and executed by the team.
• Partner with the Sales, IT and Operations team to produce effective quotations and clean orders by assuring coordinated deployment of cross-functional resources.
• Drive continuous improvement activities in all areas of responsibility to increase operating performance in the Customer Care team
• Lead the team in proposing innovative solutions to ensure compliance with regulations, drive competitive advantage for the businesses to make us the customer preferred selection for measurement products, services and solutions.
• Identify critical operational issues and provide assistance and mentor/coach team members when they experience difficult situations
• Attend business unit commercial operations leadership meetings, provide briefing on team performance and key issues.
• Participate and lead major improvement projects to ensure smooth introduction of changes and satisfactory resolution of problems
• University/college degree Proactive, positive thinker, fast learner, accurate, conscientious, energetic, change agent, continuous improver • Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with external and internal customers
• Expertise in ITO and OTD cycles using business ERP and Quotation systems Experience in challenging customer service environments. Previous leadership track record an advantage.
• Minimum three years experience as team coordinator or team leader
• Self-confidence - ability to represent function to customers and peers, upper management.
• Mentor, with ability to develop trust in others
• Clear thinker, making decisions based on available data
• Blends external focus with internal business parameters effectively Fluent English language knowledge required. Strong written and spoken command of other languages desirable.
• ERP / OSB: Oracle, SAP
• Case management system: Salesforce.com
• Call management system: CMS
• Security Check: Tradesphare
• Office Communications: Microsoft Office Applications
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.