Petroplan are recruiting for a Senior Installation Engineer to join a major Engineering client of ours in Basingstoke.
- Start date - January
- 12 month contract *INSIDE* of IR35 Requirements:
- Extensive experience with preparation of ITTs and design and follow-up of offshore transportation and installation projects.
- Expert in T&I of fixed platforms, sealines, risers and subsea structures. Autonomous in executing any kind of check with the software used within the business.
- Demonstrable work experience in engineering companies or in the engineering area of Installation Contractors, dealing with feasibility and conceptual studies, basic and FEED design, manuals preparations and operations at sea, in respect of load out, transportation and installation of fixed offshore and subsea structures.
- Work experience in technical support in field operations for Load out, Transportation and Installation of fixed, subsea and/or floating offshore structures.
- Excellent interface ability with other disciplines such as naval, structural, installation & commissioning departments;
- High knowledge in technologies, vehicles and equipment used for loading, transporting and installing subsea and offshore structures.
- Experience in technical assistance in loading, transporting and installing gained on executed projects.
- Degree or relevant experience
* we can only consider applicants with full UK work rights * About Petroplan
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.