Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Responsible to support overall business of specified product line grouping on a geozone (APAC) scale. This includes supporting Geozone Management with high profile projects coordination, product line strategy and implementation, product development direction, technical and commercial support. Collaborates closely with Global Product Line team to provide geozone input, and to gather and implement product line strategies across the locations.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensure that the organization is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems, to offer them the most appropriate and cost effective solutions, to deliver the best job execution with outstanding service quality, and to systematically evaluate results obtained to further improve services in accordance with QHSSE, Operational Excellence plans and continuous improvement concepts
- Provide timely and appropriate information and support to relevant internal customers
- Liaises with Product/Service Lines to continually improve Weatherford enterprise Document Management solutions for ease of use, accessibility and compliance to OEPS to ensure the business is meeting and/or exceeding customer expectations
- Build strong and positive relationships with client at various levels
- Conducts regular customer Project Review meetings in conjuction with sales to ensure our services, products and technical support meet their complete satisfaction Vision & Leadership
- Leads and manages team performance in providing & implementing designs and technological solutions on assigned projects
- Collaborate with leadership to promote the continual quality improvement strategy of the company to meet strategic business objectives and profitability
- Set and monitor targets for Key Performance Indicators and define safety and service quality improvement action plans geared to enhance safety, quality & efficiency both at the region, well site and field locations
- Develop short- and long-range plans with the country/area leadership to promote and meet the service delivery requirements for the client
- Manage a portfolio of optimized / new product requests and mapped clients need Finance
- Assists in defining the budgetary requirements based on qualification / validation activity plans, and then manages it in the most productive and cost-efficient manner
- Support area & financial goals through optimum utilization of personnel, equipment and material resources, the set-up of proper control systems and sound expense control Safety & Compliance
- Drive continuous quality improvement systems across all areas. Fostering an environment where innovation, entrepreneurship and courage are valued and encouraged
- Insight into overall customer service delivery projects and review with internal stakeholders and client to ensure seamless delivery of services
- Work closely with key stakeholders across the organization to provide reporting and analysis that will facilitate business improvement and operational efficiency
- Ensure compliance with safety standards related to mechanical systems, structures and components; Delivery
- Demonstrates creativity, strategic thinking and mature engineering judgment in anticipating and solving engineering problems, determining Clients objectives and requirements
- Organizes personnel, equipment and material resources in the most productive and cost-effective way to meet critical project demands.
- Support operations on technical troubleshooting related with hardware/software/procedural management of change & Support Hazid/Hazop, procedural review and customer training meetings
- Provide a critical support role in tracking the execution of business plans
- Responsible for leading and supervising a team of engineers as they develop, test, modify, and create solutions to technical problems
- Open to relocate to either Bangkok, Thailand OR Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia OR Perth, Australia.
- Engineering degree and/or Project Management qualification, ideally to Masters level Business / Commercial qualification (desirable)
- Very strong project management skills including abilities in project accountability and cost management
- Demonstrates high degree of creativity, foresight and mature judgment in planning, organizing and guiding extensive engineering activities
- Ability to handle multiple project activities simultaneously, coordinate and interact with multiple company departments and outside companies
- Strong interpersonal, decision-making and negotiation skills are required
- Have held the position of Country Product Line Manager & Technical Sales Manager