Intern/Co-opUniversity Internships - 2022 opportunitiesWould you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with a Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You'll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
Fuel your passion
- Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
- Completing internal projects to deliver customer outcomes and identify business improvements
- Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
- Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
- Pursuing your development through different best practices and projects inside the organization
- Able the learn and develop your soft skills in a professional environment, preparing you for the market or for our Entry Level positions after your internship
To be successful in this role you Should:
Work in a way that works for you
- Be currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree and have at least 1 years left of school.
- Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
- Be fluent in oral and written English
- Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
- Be prepared to enrol yourself with different activities and projects, being owner of them and having an active voice to be part of the team and the company in a large scale
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious, and collaborative. We're on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data, and science.Role Summary/Purpose
The Treasury Ops. Inter will provide support to the Treasury Ops. LatAm team based in Monterrey, along the main two activities Banking Administration and Liquidity management.Essential Responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
- Initiate internal funds transfers in Bank platforms.
- Daily maintenance of the Cash Position file
- Prepare the documentation and complete the internal process to close bank accounts for NAM and LatAm.
- Understand and fulfill regulations along the region and within the company.
- Support special projects from time to time.
- Assist periodic reconciliation of data in the internal Banking administration tools.
- Undergraduate (Bachelor's degree) lasts semesters of a bachelor's degree in Business or Finance
- Be fluent in English
- Advanced English knowledge
- Advanced Excel skills
- Positive attitude towards simplifying processes
- Portuguese is a plus
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.