Field Service RepresentativeDo you enjoy working with cutting-edge energy equipment?Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?Join our Field Service Team
The team at Panametrics, a Baker Hughes business, designs and manufactures a range of sensing instrumentation that is utilized in a vast array of market segments.Partner with the best
Responsible for daily servicing and operations necessary to coordinate and efficiently support all activities associated with the assigned job scope. This includes participating in and overseeing all installations, maintenance, repair, testing, adjustment, troubleshooting, verification and servicing requirements of field work.
As a Field Service Representative, you will be responsible for:
- Operating, installing and or maintaining product line to include customers equipment in accordance with the company's recommended procedures, methods & guides
- Preplanning job including all logistics, tooling, Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS), and technical work scopes applicable to assignments
- Completing all post job and administrative duties including but not limited to customer and service reports, timesheets, job debriefs, and tooling tracking
- Using company e-tools to retrieve or upload technical documents while managing packing list, bill of materials, drawings, prior job reports etc
- Interfacing between all functions of the company and our customers concerning technical, operational, and EHS challenges as applicable to any assignment
- Performing all activities in line with the company's and our customer's environmental health and Safety (EHS) guidelines and procedures
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship through a positive, proactive, and professional approach
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19
prior to beginning work Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have the ability and willingness to be available to work "on-call" 24/7 for all of North America
- Have an Associate's Degree in Business or related discipline from an accredited college or university (or High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum of 2 years of field service experience in oil & gas, power, heavy equipment or automation & controls)
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Hours are mainly 8-5 but will be dependent on the customer's schedule
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.