Refinery Site Manager (Downstream Chemicals) El Dorado, ARWould you like to lead and develop a team of account managers and chemical technicians?Do you enjoy creating value and growth through new sales opportunities?Join our innovative Downstream Chemical Services Team
Our Downstream Chemical Team uses techniques to improve oil and gas well productivity in both conventional and unconventional formations. We provide our customers with effective chemical diversion stimulation treatment that boosts production while lowering operating costs. Our on-site solutions provides real-time support, guidance and troubleshooting to ensure our customers function effectively and safely.Partner with the best
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for managing chemical applications and technical support needs for your customer accounts. You will build customer relationships to identify future requirements to help our revenue growth. You will lead and develop a collaborative team to solve complex and interesting technical problems.
As a Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Managing the day-to-day operations of existing refinery chemical process business for your customer accounts, technicians and account representatives
- Interpreting technical data and sending service reports to identify customer recommendations on a daily or weekly basis
- Attending customer meetings on a regular basis to lead business reviews and technical presentations
- Interfacing with customers and internal teams to promote teamwork and provide technical expertise, troubleshooting and assistance
- Managing account budget, P&L, chemical inventories and coordination of chemical at customer locations
- Identifying customer projects to help create new sales growth opportunities
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelors Degree and 3 years demonstrate good experience gained through Industrial, Refining or Sales Experience
- Demonstrate experience of refinery process, finished fuels additive and treatments
- Have a solid understanding of emulsification, corrosion control, fouling control, water treatment and finished fuel additives
- Have the ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve complex and interesting problems
- Have good communication skills and an aptitude for building customer relationships
- Be able to work within a multi-functional team based at one geographical location
- Show a basic knowledge of presentation and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to perform basic field and lab service and communicate performance vs KPI's
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- This role is working with our customer on-site. You will have the flexibility to work in line with clients working patterns.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.