Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology? Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
Under minimal supervision provides direct instruction and supervision to junior field employees on day-to-day wellsite work and activities. Provides advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate. Provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the wellsite where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's tool(s)and/or service(s). Work is evaluated upon completion by a Field Supervisor (where appropriate), local Operations Management and the external Customer to ensure objectives have been met. Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers. Expected to maintain frequent intra-organizational and external customer contacts with a high degree of professionalism. Execute other related duties as assigned. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
As a Field Specialist you would be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Developing and demonstrating proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Directional Systems services at the well site
- Expected to work in challenging oil field services environments and to provide complex solutions to the Customer
- Successfully complete addition advanced technical training and assigned well site development programs
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills; excellent customer awareness
- Ability to relate to well site personnel at all levels, be a strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability
To be successful in this role you will: Required Qualifications
- Minimum of a High School Diploma/GED
- 3+ years in oil field services experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in the skill profile required for the delivery of Directional Systems services at the well site.
- Ability to work in challenging Directional Systems environments and to provide complex solutions to the customer.
- Employee will be on call 24/7 and at a client site
- Computer skills for tracking and documentation.
- Knowledge of basic algebraic applications
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills, and excellent customer awareness.
- Ability to relate to wellsite personnel at all levels, be a strong team member, and demonstrate leadership capability.
- Must be eligible to work in the US without sponsorship
Work in a way that works for you
- Two-year Technical Degree.
- 5+ years of rig drilling experience or 3+ years of oil field services experience.
- Experience functioning as a Lead Hand or Supervisor.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- Sunday - Monday, On call 24/7
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.