CDL Chemical Delivery Driver (Downstream Chemicals)Would you like to ensure high-quality and safe logistics for our chemical operations?Do you enjoy working as a team to deliver exceptional customer service?Join our Chemicals Logistics and Warehouse Team
Our Downstream Chemical Team uses technology consisting of chemistry, knowledge expertise, Intellectual Property, correct application methods, and monitoring to improve the water and process treatment applications at refinery and industrial plants while providing value to our clients. Our team plays an essential role in ensuring the safe and efficient delivery of our products to our customer location.Deliver a flawless service to our customers
As a CDL Chemical Delivery Driver, you will take responsibility for delivery and logistics of goods and services to and from customers, suppliers and onsite locations. You will be part of a collaborative team that provides an integral link in the warehousing, moving, and delivering of our cutting-edge chemicals to our customers.
As a CDL Delivery Driver, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Working safely, efficiently, and independently while following all process and procedures.
- Day-to-day warehouse and delivery operations to ensure preparation of routes, shipping papers and DOT pre-trip truck inspections, loading of chemical totes and pumping off at delivery location.
- Ensuring all DOT requirements are met with each delivery and completing paperwork for DOT inspection records to ensure safety and compliance.
- Performing checks on fleet, routine maintenance on pumping system and work area inspections to ensure a safe working environment
- Safe handling of hazardous chemicals
- Using a forklift daily to load and unload material
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a positive attitude, dedicated work ethic, and be a team player
- Have a High School diploma or equivalent level of education
- Have Class A or B CDL and the ability to get a Hazmat and Tanker endorsements
- Show good communication skills and have the ability to work within a team-based safety-first environment
- Demonstrate a good mechanical aptitude and basic troubleshooting skills
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions year round, lift 50lbs, and able to perform physical and tool-based tasks
- Experience with chemical transfers and equipment or equivalent work
- Have the ability to obtain a twic card
- Be familiar with DOT regulations and compliance
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday to Friday working schedule with overtime
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.