Would you like to work with cutting-edge drilling technology? Do you love collaborating with teams to solve complex problems and deliver solutions? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Partner with the best
Manufacturing engineering tasks that do not require 4 year degree. Primarily tactical responsibilities. This does not include general administrative work. Executes routine analyses using vested methods and technologies and/or contributes to technological developments in teams under supervision. Works together with people from the business unit. Contacts are under guidance and/or geared towards collecting or giving technical information. Works within a team setting and / or under guidance. Alternatively: executing routine but complex analysis.
As a CAM Programmer (Drill Bits) you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Generation of CNC toolpaths
- 5-Axis CNC equipment
- Verification of toolpath interference with work parts
- Participation in Drill Bits related projects
- Experience in the proper application of milling tools utilizing correct formulas for best practices
- Ability to make sound observations at the machine tool and document observations as well as share recommendations to his peers
- Testing of new tooling and methods is an ongoing job responsibility as well as sharing feedback with colleagues and machine operators
- Assist and diagnose machine tool interface
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 years minimum experience CNC programming
Work in a way that works for you
- 2 years minimum experience with Siemens NX CAM
- Knowledge of CGtech Vericut and operation
- Working knowledge of Siemens Teamcenter
- Ability to read and understand G-Code
- Works well within a team environment
- Experience of operating CNC equipment
- Works well in a fast paced high pressure environment
- Good communication skills
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone.
Working with us
- Day turn Monday- Friday. Once fully trained this position does offer a flexible work from home schedule.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.