At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.Essential Responsibilities:
a) Qualified in accordance with Baker Hughes competency and training requirements.
h) Familiar with the majority of Baker Hughes available directional equipment, services, and resources.
i) Knowledgeable in all aspects of directional well planning including types of directional well profiles, fundamental concepts of directional well planning, and good knowledge of directional drilling downhole tools.
j) Proficient in below softwares:
- Well architect
- Jewel Suite Drilling engineering
- BHA Syspro
- Well CAD
k) Trained in collision avoidance.
l) Fluent in the English language (i.e., speaking, reading, and
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in planning directional wells from multi-slot
- Experience with planning ERD wells
- Experience with BHA desing; e.g HWDP, Stabilzers, Jars, accelerators, GWD, Shock absorbers etc.. to optimize BHA perfomance
- Experience performing pre/post drilling engineering analysis and models
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.