Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Skills: Business Development, Sales
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Sales Director - Oilfield & Industrial Chemical - APAC
Do you enjoy being part of a successful Chemical Sales team?
Do you enjoy managing a team that provides a high-quality of service to customers?
Join our Chemical Sales Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team ensures high quality, consistency, and reliability for all products throughout the complete life cycle of our chemical manufacturing production process.
Partner with the best
As a Sales Director - Oilfield & Industrial Chemical - APAC, you'll be responsible for activities and processes that help the sales organization achieve business objectives. Developing notions on midterm developments for own department and elaborates suggestions for strategic plan of the larger unit .
As a Sales Director - Oilfield & Industrial Chemical - APAC, you will be responsible for:
- Providing sales force effectiveness, productivity analysis, allocation of resources and territory coverage, sales incentives, sales force CRM platform and tools, leading commercial planning and forecasting, Inquiry to Order (ITO) processes, ITO lead for business reviews.
- Cleaning and maintaining data in Commercial and other core systems
- Handling products and systems requiring thorough technical knowledge and knowledge of the environment where the products and systems will be used.
- Managing complex sales processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both at the client side and internally.
- Handling diverse clients in a region and involving in medium-sized sales.
- Handling country or Large Territory
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum of 5 additional years of experience in Sales Operations for Chemical.
- Have good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Have demonstrated ability to lead programs / projects.
- Have ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Have established project management skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.