Skills: PR / Corporate Communications
Experience: 10 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
PUBLIC RELATIONS & COMMUNICATION
HEAD, CORPORATE COMMUNICATION
Primary Purpose of Job
Actively participates in and contributes to the development and implementation of QP's corporate communication strategies under PR department leadership and is accountable for the centralization and implementation of all of QP communication materials internally and externally locally, and internationally, through content development and review of all of QP's content (website, social media platforms, press releases, internal QP-wide communication, etc.)
• Bachelor Degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or equivalent qualifications.
Experience & Skills
• 10 years of related experience.
• Excellent proficiencies in English and Arabic (spoken and written)
• Excellent knowledge and experience in Marketing/Communication practices.
• Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills.
• Excellent and well-proven high level of work ethic, professionalism and organizing ability.