Regional Sales Manager (RSM - North America) - Masoneilan Products Are you passionate about being part of a successful team? Would you like to help the team to solve customer challenges in the energy industry?
Join our Team!
Our Turbomachinery & Process Solutions team provides industry-leading products and services that optimize the extraction, production and processing of energy. We help a diverse range of customers across the value chain to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
Partner with the best
The BH-Masoneilan Regional Sales Manager is responsible for BH-Masoneilan sales growth for the selected region. The primary responsibilities are Channel Partner Management, regional growth strategies, customer technical presentations, and other sales duties that include communicating field issues, opportunities, and other relevant market data to the factory and functional leaders.
As a Senior Channel Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Developing robust sales opportunity pipeline for both direct and channel accounts and clearly documenting in CRM tools to drive operational focus and deal closure.
- Calling to key customers with regional Channel Partners and direct calls to strategic corporate accounts and major regional influence centers.
- Supporting regional Channel Partners with market analysis, strategy, and BH-Masoneilan resource allocation.
- Responding to all customer inquiries in a timely manner on the processing of customer orders, acknowledgments, Purchase Order amendments, and alteration notification.
- Defining and communicating problems as perceived by the customer.
- Managing the activities of supporting organizations to ensure that technical and business problems are resolved in the balanced interest of BH-Masoneilan and the customer.
- Developing and maintain a customer preference relationship toward BH products
- Monitoring special programs and coordinating both internally and externally with the customer.
- Screening and analyzing customer order practices looking for trends and unusual order practices to align with pricing policies.
- Providing liaison between Marketing, Quality, Operations, and Engineering to resolve product field issues.
All locations within the US will be considered for this role.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales, Customer & Product Support, Marketing, and/or Services)
- Have at least 10 years of experience in application engineering, industrial sales, or customer service.
- Be available to travel for business up to 50% of the time.
- Have a Master's degree in engineering, business administration or engineering management from an accredited University or College.
- Have experience working in diverse, virtual teams.
- Have experience working with the application and administration of Control Valves.
- Demonstrate proven ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Have oral and written communication skills.
- Have interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have Technical Negotiation skills.
- Have excellent presentation skills.
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.