Skills: Mechanical Engineering, Machinist
Experience: 5 + Years
Education: Associates/2 yr Degree/Diploma
Location: Guadaloupe, Chihuahua, Mexico
Roles and Responsibilities
- NC programmer is responsible in reporting production problems that is caused by the wrong manufacturing process, programming procedures to immediate supervisor, and tooling.
- Assigned in checking other CNC programs as needed for programming accuracy and utilizing standard procedures prior to a new or revised program that is being released to the shop floor.
- He/she is also tasked in generating actual parts of the programs for the CNC machining center and utilizing the exact equipment in computer programming.
- Responsible in specifying correct machining data, current manufacturing and processing, tool geometry and work holding on specifications.
- Develop programs to improve the processes in terms of quality, cycle time and capacity.
- Responsible for planning and conducting the new product introduction programming accuracy.
- NC programmer must also able to read and interpret the drawings and specifications for manufacturing requirements.
- He/she also must be involved in develop six sigma projects
- Related degree in a mechanical engineering/technical fields.
- 5 years NC programming experience using languages and graphics based systems.
- Experience in 5 axes CNC machines
- Experience in Esprit software programming.
- English fluent
- Drawing interpretation
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal and leadership skills. Ability to work independently. Strong problem solving skills.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.