Do you like to work for a forward thinking technology company? Do you enjoy technical challenges? Join our growing team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value.
As a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
(Pressure Pumping), you will be responsible for:
To be successful in this role you will have: Required Qualifications
- Business partner to PP Global PL Director and Sub Product line Directors , HQ , Asset Team, AMO, and Service Delivery Team.
- Strategic thinker that will provide financial overview of the development of new products and service offerings that will improve margin, customer growth, and retention with emphasis on business justifications for both ROI and Payback associated with new development investments.
- Financial Gate Keeper in product commercial reviews, provide oversight over key assumptions and value proposition for go-to market strategy and product road maps and market penetration strategy
- Plan and manage Global Capex budget process, monthly, quarterly and annual forecast and reporting
- Monitor and action Asset processes for compliance to policies - AFE, CIP aging, Counts etc
- Work closely with controllership on month and quarterly reporting requests over cash flow and capital investment disclosures
- Provide guidance and financial oversight over product cost out initiatives with a focus on (hard saving) quantification of direct margin improvement impact to system of records.
- Serve as audit coordinator to ensure Global PP HQ processes are followed and additional walk through, and compliance support is provided timely
- Facilitate global trainings to ensure alignment with key global stakeholders for capital investment and new product business case financial requirements.
- Provide monthly financial revenue and profitability analysis over both regional and sub product line reporting monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Lead various projects which require HQ involvement. Example would be productivity projects
- Collaborate with regions to gain their support on key projects
- Develop regular redesign of processes due to changing circumstances or management needs.
- Effective communication with cross functional areas required. Influencing peers to meet global objectives.
- Handles work requiring analysis and interpretation.
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic who can work independently when necessary and has the ability to continuously prioritize high-value tasks.
- Analytic problem solver who identifies and provides solutions for organization challenges and opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college with at least 4 years of experience in Finance.
- System knowledge - SAP, HFM.
- As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Work in a way that works for you
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and lead small teams.
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.
- Ability to coordinate several projects simultaneously.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills.
- Proven analytical and organizational ability.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.