Would you like the opportunity to work in a dynamic role responsible for sales growth? Are you an experienced Sales Manager with a hunter mindset? Join our collaborative Sales Team
As the world leader in non-destructive testing (NDT), Waygate Technologies offers the broadest portfolio of industrial inspection solutions. Our solutions include radiography and computed tomography (CT), remote visual inspection, ultrasound and eddy current technologies. We ensure safety, quality and productivity for our customers across major industries around the world. Partner with us
As Senior Sales Specialist Ultrasound Testing Machines (UTTM), you'll be involved in long-term sales planning and development to the overall sales strategy. In a high-impact, fast-paced environment you will work with an exciting, exclusive product line. As a trusted Sales Manager, you'll find joy in delivering successful outcomes for customers through innovation, strategic solutions, strong relationships and thorough business understanding.As a Senior Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Acting as primary point of contact and trusted advisor to customers to build relationships and ensure customer success.
- Managing the complexity of the full sales life cycle to successful customer completion (project-based business).
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders and various levels of decision makers at customer sites to manage the complexity of the sales proposal.
- Cooperating with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
- Being the central point of contact for customers and cross-functional teams.
- Being responsible for selling Ultrasonic Testing Machines, services, or solutions to key customers within a geographic area.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have excellent sales skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be confident presenting to a wide range of audiences.
- Be able to speak fluent English.
- Have experience providing innovative, adaptive technical solutions and support to customers.
- Having Ultrasound background is considered an advantage, but not a necessity, as relevant technical support will be provided by other functions of the business.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working from home or another work location
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other. Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.