Skills: Construction Engineer, Construction Manager, Construction Superintendent
Experience: 12 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Primary Purpose of Job
To co-ordinate, supervise and monitor offshore projects from construction to precommissioning and handover ensuring that the work is completed meeting Corporation's Quality & Safety standards in timely manner.
Degree/Diploma in Mechnical/Electrical Engineering.
Experience & Skills
* 12 years construction related experience, out of which minimum 10 years involving construction/installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning of offshore Oil & Gas Industry, including experience in supervisory level).
* Excellent communication skills and effective interpersonal relationship & management skills.
* Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
* Excellent motivation, leadership and team building skills.
* Good understanding of Health, Safety, Environment and QA/QC issues and appreciation of their impacts on projects.
* Excellent knowledge of Corporate/International standards related to Oil & Gas Industry.