Skills: Laboratory Ops / Tech
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Jandakot, Western Australia, Australia
Do you like working in collaborative teams and solving technical problems?
Are you able to work with teams to ensure on-time delivery?
Join our Laboratory team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team are expertise in Cementing, Coiled Tubing & Stimulation.
Partner with the best
As a Laboratory Specialist, you will provide a vital service applying the application of scientific and engineering methodologies. You will test and analyze the performance of potential concepts. Taking ownership of sites, you will ensure they have the service needed to operate in a safe and compliant manner.
As a Laboratory Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Being under general supervision conduct routine laboratory tests, including the necessary checks and operations of equipment required in the laboratory.
- Working and reviewing for accuracy and overall adequacy.
- Providing records of such equipment and others to the customer representative at the customer site.
- Carrying out all required action safely and as described in the standard operations manual.
- Performing other related duties and handles special projects, as assigned.
- Conducting all business activities in accordance to Baker Hughes HSE policies, legal compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Ability to run appropriate tests and process/procedures.
- Intermediate analytical and problem solving skills.
- Qualifications High School Diploma or equivalent or specialized vocational training or Associate Degree with 3+ years experience or University Degree (entry level).
Role: Full Time
Salary Range: AUD 100,000 - 120,000
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.