Do you enjoy being part of a team that provides high-quality Artificial Lift Electric Submersible Pumping Systems for our customers?
Do you enjoy solving interesting and complex problems?
Join our Technical Support Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our team plays an essential role in ensuring the safe delivery of Artificial Lift ESP systems needed for our customers successful production operations.Look after our customers
As a Lead Technical Support Engineer, you will be providing a vital service by implementing ESP designs, monitoring, and evaluating Artificial Lift ESP systems. You will take ownership of sites and ensure they have the equipment and service needed to operate in a safe and compliant manner.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Providing support to our customers for our Artificial Lift System (ALS) product segments, technical selling and key field product applications
- High level knowledge about technology and proper application of artificial lift solutions
- Investigating unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action
- Diagnosing ALS production system issues and supporting customers through to successful resolution
- Visiting customers with sales, and as the Engineering representative, deliver technical presentations as needed
- Leading and conducting new business field surveys, associated product qualification analyses and new program transitions
- Troubleshooting production issues and providing ALS technical support for facility and flow diagnostics
- Ability to solve substantially difficult problems of complex nature and broad scope
The Lead Applications Engineer (Technical Managers) are the individuals with the ultimate technical responsibility for the applications in their basins. The individuals understand the unique fields, formations and production challenges. They are well versed in Autograph PC, and ESP product technologies. The engineer is always seeking technical solutions to improve customers run time and seeks to understand the latest developments in their basin as well as the relevant product technologies. They aspire to be viewed by the organization as someone who can efficiently and effectively solve the most challenging application issues in their basin.Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's Degree (Electrical or Mechanical Engineer preferred,(other technical degrees considered)
- 2+ years' experience with ESP design and application of ALS systems
- Be a motivated self-starter, proactively taking initiative to lead and solve problems with technical and analytical skills
- Demonstrate an aptitude for building and maintaining trusted relationships with customers
- Have a solid awareness of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance and potential risks
- Have the ability to develop and mentor small technical teams
- Have excellent verbal and written skills required for report creation for customers and internal teams
- Be willing to work in an variety of environments
- Be available for on call outside of normal business hours
As part of our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.