Skills: Commercial Management, Contracts Administration, Contracts Engineer
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Newcastle-Upon-Tyne, United Kingdom
Are you a Contract Manager and motivated to deliver results?
Would you like to take ownership of our customers needs to help us to execute our contracts ?
Join our Flexible Pipe Systems team
As part of the Flexible Pipe Systems offshore team based in Newcastle UK you will be joining an established business and team with expertise in pipe design, manufacturing, and installation. This unique combination allows our customers to increase production and asset integrity whilst reducing the overall costs associated with a pipeline system.
Partner with the best
As a Lead Contracts Manager, you will negotiate with dedicated providers according to specific policies. Achieve the best contractual conditions while also ensuring internal customer satisfaction. Positions requiring thorough understanding, application and mastery of approaches, theories, methodologies and application in a concrete organizational context.
As a Lead Contracts Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Defining and improving pricing strategies at plant level dealing with key accounts driving better visibility and predictability in terms of supply chain business spend
- Advising Leaders or other Functions regarding approaches, processes and procedures when reviewing supply chain spending
- Handling communication with direct colleagues and the business about approach and methods for solving complex problems
- Leading as a project leader of medium sized projects or is a major contributor to bigger projects
- Leading and arranging meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working with indirect sourcing team to ensure best options are explored for the site
- Managing cost out and or avoidance projects which cover all aspects of the day to day running in the plant. Supply chain focus
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at proven experience in Sourcing)
- Have contract management experience
- Have operational experience is an advantage
- Have experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment with a track record for removing barriers and delivering on commitments
- Be an effective communicator with a good understanding of financial reporting and business acumen
- Have experience of report writing and data analysis
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Compressed hours
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.