Lead the way in identifying and securing acquisitions within the energy transition sector, including Hydrogen and Carbon Capture projects. Explore and develop your entrepreneurial side in an environment that loves big ideasSeeking your next role in innovation and strategy?
Join a driven and solution minded commercial team at an exciting and pivotal timePartner with the best
Join us in London or Florence, in a newly created and highly exciting position to lead and develop new project acquisitions
As a mergers and acquisition associate manager, you will be responsible for:
Fuel your passion
- Identifying and selecting new opportunities, including review of target companies, industry analysis and evaluation of commercial strategy and operation execution
- Evaluating and structuring of potential opportunities
- Leading processes with cross functional teams; internal opportunity review, valuation and contract negotiation
- Managing stakeholder relationships, high level communications with external parties such as target companies, investment banks, legal firms, consultants, accountants, etc.
To be successful in this role you will:
Work in a way that works for you
- Have a degree from an accredited university and significant direct experience in Mergers & Acquisitions would be highly desirable, or MBA in this absence
- Demonstrate agile, dynamic and persuasive communication skills with an emphasis on influencing cross-functional stakeholders
- Be comfortable with travelling extensively
- Demonstrate good business acumen and success in acquisition of opportunities in a highly lucrative market
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.