Skills: HR - Recruitment
Experience: 4 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Location: Muntinlupa, Metro Manila, Philippines
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood Philippines is currently recruiting for a Recruiter to be based in Manila to provide an integrated People and Organization (P&O) service aligned to achieving business objectives while effectively representing the P&Ofunction and Wood's values.
Areas of responsibility will extend across Philippines. Contribute to and support the business unit and P&O function, as an integral member of each, in the achievement of objectives linked to business strategy, growth and development.
- Provide end to end recruitment activities, including obtaining requisition approval, advertising, screening of candidates, conducting interviews and reference checks
- Ensure all P&O related activities comply with the local labour legislation in the Philippines
- Assist with the planning and execution of events such as interview days and career fairs
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies and provide candidate feedback as required
- Accurately match candidate skills with role requirements, taking initiative to explore particular areas of importance or relevance with Hiring Managers and Candidates
- Maintain a high level of candidate care with the aim of continuously building a talent pool to draw on in situations of bulk recruitment
- Maintain open and proactive lines of candidate communication, ensuring a positive candidate experience for all, regardless of the outcome of their application
- Confidently make offers of employment and coordinate negotiation process between the candidate and business. Interface with P&O on contractual queries and coordinate response
- Proactive in obtaining accurate forecast data and developing and maintaining a pipeline of suitably qualified and available talent for current and future projects
- Handle the pre-boarding cycle and activities, which include, but are not limited to, completion of the pre-employment document / requirements and the creation of 201 file of new hire, logistics arrangement etc.
- Manage recruitment process and maintain up to date / accurate data in the company applicant tracking system
- Develop a strong network of contacts across external stakeholders, especially recruitment agencies
- Prepare and report as required, such as headcount, attrition and demographic etc.
- Participate in HR related surveys and market research and keeping abreast with market trends and policies
- Able and willing to roll up one's sleeves and do what it takes to deliver results; willing to handle both routine tasks and be an agile learner taking on new role and responsibilities
- Participate in team meetings and maintain regular communication with all applicable team members related to priority openings, future staffing initiatives and status of all applicants in process
- Be an active role model and lead by example to promote the Wood Values of Care, Commitment and Courage and adhere to the Company's Code of Business Conduct
Skills / Qualifications
- Degree level qualification on Psychology, Behavioral Science or Social Science courses desirable but not essential
- Minimum four (4) years progressive experience in Recruitment preferably in the Oil & Gas industry
- Additional three (3) year experience in HR Generalist/Recruitment role
- Excellent English communication skills
- Ability to converse and work with people at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to provide accurate and efficient service under the pressure of constant deadlines
- Proactive problem solver and ability to multi task
- Be trustworthy in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Can establish good working relationship with stakeholders and keep them informed of actions
- Strong team working ethic, including proactive willingness to assist colleagues with greater workloads and in the wider team
- Skilled in organising tasks and establishing priorities to meet deadlines and achieve results
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.