Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.Job Purpose
Facilities Planning Department is responsible for the development and coordination of the capital program throughout the Company.
The Infrastructure Facilities Planning Division (IFPD) comprises of Building & Industrial Support Group, Communities & Homeownership Group, and Area Planning Group. IFPD's responsibilities include conducting long-range planning, land usage and area master planning, residential community master planning, and engineering feasibility studies. Responsibilities also include preparing scoping papers that are the basis for design development, and supporting the funding of capital projects.Responsibilities
Education & Experience Requirements
- ????? Conduct and manage community master plans and land use studies addressing corporate future growth areas including support facilities requirements.
- Provide professional planning support on urban and regional development, land use application process, urban design, sustainability and environmental considerations.
- Prepare scoping papers to define capital projects on urban and support facilities.
- Interface with Operating Organizations, New Business Development, Engineering and Project Management.
- Prepare presentations to Corporate Management.
- Provide full-time consultation to Saudi Aramco management and other organizations.
- Mentor the training of future Facilities Planning Specialists.
- Bachelor's. degree in Civil Engineering. Master of Science degree related to Civil Engineering is preferred.
- 12 years of experience in infrastructure projects, related to industry, urban or governmental sectors, including at least 5 years of planning work in main technical field.
- Previous experience in performing economic evaluations and feasibility studies, and preparing requests for budgetary approvals.
- Prior experience in project management and operational problems, and their relationship to long range planning of facilities and associated economics.
- Excellent written and oral technical presentation skills.
- Fundamentals of Engineering, Professional Engineering, Chartered Engineer, or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.