Aramco energizes the world economy.
Aramco occupies a unique position in the global energy industry. We are the world's largest producer of hydrocarbons (oil and gas), with the lowest upstream carbon intensity of any major producer.
With our significant investment in technology and infrastructure, we strive to maximize the value of the energy we produce for the world along with a commitment to enhance Aramco's value to society.
Headquartered in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and with offices around the world, we combine market discipline with a generations' spanning view of the future, born of our nine decades experience as responsible stewards of the Kingdom's vast hydrocarbon resources. This responsibility has driven us to deliver significant societal and economic benefits to not just the Kingdom, but also to a vast number of communities, economies, and countries that rely on the vital and reliable energy that we supply.
We are one of the most profitable companies in the world, as well as amongst the top five global companies by market capitalization.Job Purpose
We are seeking a Vibration Engineer to join the Rotating Equipment Division of Consulting Services Department. The Rotating Equipment Division is responsible for providing effective specialized engineering consultation, introducing viable technologies and maintaining quality standards.
The Vibration Engineer primary role is to provide technical support on issues related to rotating and static equipment vibration for the support of projects and operation activities.Responsibilities
Education & Experience Requirements
- Perform vibration measurements
- Perform complex vibration analysis
- Model and review rotor dynamics designs of rotating equipment
- Perform model analysis of parts and systems
- Design detailed vibration tests for rotating equipment and piping and structure systems
- Perform vibration related software simulations for rotating and static equipment
- Conduct equipment vibration assessment and make decision of continued use or shutting down.
- Recommends new installations or modifications to improve existing facilities and standardization.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering. Advanced degree is highly preferred.
- Nine (9) years of experience preferably in the oil industry or similar process industry.
- Have experience with the maintenance programs and setting vibration monitoring programs for operating facilities.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of Mechanical Engineering principles and the ability to reflect them in engineering projects from conceptual to detailed engineering stages.
- Have extensive experience in the measurement and analysis of vibration and configuration of online monitoring systems.
- Fully familiar with international codes that are related to vibration of rotating equipment, instrumentation, protection system and condition monitoring systems.
- Fundamentals of Engineering, Professional Engineering, Chartered Engineer, or equivalent certification is highly desirable.
Our high-performing employees are drawn by the challenging and rewarding professional, technical and industrial opportunities we offer, and are remunerated accordingly.
At Aramco, our people work on truly world-scale projects, supported by investment in capital and technology that is second to none. And because, as a global energy company, we are faced with addressing some of the world's biggest technical, logistical and environmental challenges, we invest heavily in talent development.
We have a proud history of educating and training our workforce over many decades. Employees at all levels are encouraged to improve their sector-specific knowledge and competencies through our workforce development programs - one of the largest in the world.