Skills: Environmental, Safety & Training, HSE Auditing, HSE Manager / Advisor
Experience: 6 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Petroplan is looking for an HSE Construction Supervisor for one of its clients.
The main purpose of this position is to provide HSE management service across several projects and ensure contractor's construction HSE management and supervision is effective and suitable to support Company and Project objectives. Also, to provide regular reports for monitoring and performance of HSE, provide awareness to the Company and contractor staff, and identify and promote opportunities for HSE performance improvement.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent Certifications in Chemical / Mechanical / Safety Engineering.
- Relevant HSSE degree or NEBOSH Diploma plus
- At least 6 years experience in construction HSE management, and at least 4 years experience in Oil & Gas industry.
- Knowledge of HSE certification processes and requirements (e.g. OHSAS18001, ISO14001, NFPA).
- Understanding of a wide range of construction processes, including welding, testing, lifting.
- Good English language (speaking and writing) as well as IT and standard computer applications.
- Good people skills and capacity to work in multi-cultural organizations.
Petroplan is the trusted, specialist global Talent Solutions partner of choice for employers and professionals in the Energy sector. Since 1976, Petroplan has been here to help people like you make the most of the opportunities available and find the best fit for you as an individual.
Over 10,000 placements in more than 55 countries for over 550 clients across 65 disciplines.
In an industry where skilled and experienced professionals are increasingly sought after resource, we appreciate the true value of what you have to offer. What's more, we understand that different things are important to different people in today's world of work - it's about making exactly the right connections for you as an individual.
Our reputation for contractor and candidate care, understanding what makes you tick, and finding you the best match is second-to-none. We understand the industry inside-out and seek to understand YOU and your motivations in the same way. We take the time to evaluate your individual strengths, understand the most important things to you, and establish exactly what you're looking for from your next role.