- Field Specialist - Core, Cased Hole, Upper Completions
Would you like the opportunity to learn cutting-edge technology?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Wellbore Construction
Baker Hughes is a leading provider of Liner Hanger equipment and services. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our highly experienced technical support team provides pre-job planning, delivery, post-job analysis for our extensive range of technology and products.
Partner with the best
The Field Specialist - WBC will be a vital member of the Completions and Well Interventions team.
As a Field Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Checking equipment in accordance with technical documentation.
- Preparing and testing equipment in the workshop.
- Executing work on intervention tools at the customer's facilities.
- Preparing reports on the work performed.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have good, relevant industry experience.
- Have knowledge of equipment for lower well completion and liner hanger systems.
- Be able to work with technical documentation in English.
- Be a good team player and display good communication skills.
- Be able to conduct Torque & Drag calculation
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
Working with us
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.