Williston, North Dakota, United States
Williston, North Dakota, United States
Skills: Mud Engineer / Drilling Fluids
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: Bachelors/3-5 yr Degree
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Williston, North Dakota, United States
- Under general supervision, provides well site service to customers.
- Applies content learned through the formal training program in fluids chemistry, volume and hydraulics calculations, routine and specialized testing, separation equipment theory and application, and well site service delivery.
- Works directly with both fluids and equipment supervisors and technical professionals.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of company products and services, rig operations, and fluids, separation, and waste management technologies and related processes.
- Performs in a professional manner as a Halliburton representative, maintaining good working relationship with operator's representative and rig personnel.
- Conducts and interprets results of routine and specialized testing in order to provide technical solutions.
- Conducts the operation of some separation and waste management equipment and demonstrates understanding of how they affect overall fluid performance.
- Demonstrates advanced ability to adequately prepare and track inventory of palletized and bulk products and equipment spares at the rig site based on the drilling program and anticipated conditions.
- Demonstrates advanced ability to operate, maintain and optimize equipment including testing, separation, and waste management equipment.
- Complies with health, safety and environment regulations in all aspects of job performance.
- Mentors and helps in the development of junior employees.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of a Bachelor's Degree in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) or other related Bachelor's Degree program is preferred.
- Position also requires completion of Baroid Core Training Course at Halliburton or other industry recognized program and 2-4 years of fluids and separation equipment experience.
World Class Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, coverage in additional to life and disability insurance plans
- Paid Vacation Days, Paid Holidays and the ability to purchase additional days off
- Retirement and Savings (401K) Plan with matching contribution
- Family Care program including paid time off to care for sick or injured immediate family members, adoption reimbursement, paternal and maternal leave for baby bonding and more.
- Employee Job Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Educational Assistance
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
36 Avenue South, Williston, North Dakota, 58801, United States
Requisition Number: 121156
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Operations
Product Service Line: Baroid
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.