Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn , Facebook , Twitter , Instagram , or YouTube .
We're looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor - Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Responsibilities
Our Asset and Inventory Coordinator is responsible for maintaining records of assets and materials in inventory and order. Day to day you will be providing information to determine the status of current orders and to forecast needs for future orders. You will compile documentation of materials and stock on hand, monitor reorder points and initiate action to replenish stock as needed.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reconciles discrepancies in inventories and notifies supervisor of irregularities and when stock reaches designated reorder point.
- Compiles information on receipt or disbursement of inventories and computer inventory balances, crisis, and cost.
- Stock and issue materials and merchandise.
- Ensure inventory accuracy through conducting all inventory transactions related to shipping, receiving, work orders and sales orders accurately and in a timely manner.
- Decompose and reclassify assets in an accurate and timely manner.
- Conduct all transactions related to parent/child asset relationships accurately and in a timely manner.
- Maintain, track and forecast inventory on an ongoing basis.
- Run and initiate cycle count reports on a daily basis.
- Provide variance explanation, if needed.
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford. Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient in basic computer skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Basic forklift skills.
- Should be able to work closely and collaboratively with fellow employees
- Should possess 3-4+ years general inventory experience