At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Qualified in accordance with Baker Hughes competency and training requirements.
- Able to operate and maintain all types of LWD tools and the proposed BHA/LWD programs.
- Able to troubleshoot and correcting tool problems and failures.
- Able to operate the onsite computer services equipment to meet all the requirements of the equipment.
- Capable of performing all required LWD data processing and QA/QC.
- Able to detect and resolve anomalies in LWD data related to tools failure, formation response, telemetry issue, etc.
- Fluent in the English language (i.e., speaking, reading, and writing)
- A minimum of seven (7) years of experience in directional survey with the relevant surveying tools to be used on the rig, as well as drilling optimization tools eg. Copilot and other relevant measurements tool.
- Experienced RPS and LithoTrak tools operations
- Extensive experience with Baker Hughes advanced LWD tools such as STK, SDTK, TTK, NBG
- Experience with Baker Hughes High speed pulser; BCPM 2
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.