At Baker Hughes, we are building a Talent Community of highly talented and motivated professionals for future job roles. If you match the described job role and are as excited as we are to have you on-board in the future, please hit the apply button to be a part of our Talent Community.
As a member of our talent community, you will be amongst the first to get exclusive news about Baker Hughes, various cool projects we are working on, our employee success stories and new job opportunities you may be interested in.
- Qualified in accordance with Baker Hughes competency and training requirements.
- Able to operate all of the surface and downhole directional drilling equipment, including all types of surveying tools as required by CONTRACT.
- Able to effectively design bottom hole assemblies to drop or build angle at various degrees of severity.
- Able to operate the onsite computer services equipment to meet all the requirements of the equipment
- Able to use the jet deflection method to kick off a well.
- Capable of performing all normal rig site calculations associated with directional drilling and the use of CONTRACTOR supplied computer hardware and software This shall include all survey calculations, well to well clearance calculations, Ellipse of Uncertainty calculations and well path projections.
- Knowledgeable about COMPANY's requirements regarding well clearance and proximity based on the use of Ellipse of Uncertainty calculations.
- Fluent in the English language (i.e., speaking, reading, and writing)
- Capable of participating in risk assessments.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in providing Directional Drilling Services, include at least four (4) years of experience as a lead/day directional driller, working with the adjustable bent housing, steerable motor assemblies, rotary steerable systems, and other relevant drilling tools used on the rig, in directional wells from multi-slot offshore platforms.
- Extensive experience on wells with over 65° of wellbore inclination and ERD applications.
*Please remember that joining the Talent Community is not an application for any specific job at Baker Hughes but to have the privilege of being considered for an opportunity that suits your profile on priority.