Skills: Production Operator
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom
Join our Team
Working within a manufacturing operational environment which specialises in producing flexible pipes for oil and gas applications. Role includes setup, operation and monitoring of manufacturing equipment.
You will be responsible for :
- Production of flexible pipe in accordance with manufacturing work order
- Completion of appropriate manufacturing documentation in line with quality standards.
- Following HSE regulations whilst on-site
- Maintaining housekeeping in accordance with company standards
- Compliance to company standards of safety and quality
- Ensuring any tooling/equipment used on shop floor is returned to required location once finished with
- To follow Standard operating Instructions and Risk Assessments for pipe production operations
- To carry any duties requested by on shift supervisor/ lead operator to support assembly and testing operations
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Strong problem solving skills.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
The Good Stuff
We believe in rewarding our people with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Generous annual leave and money to spend on wellbeing activities
- Life assurance and income protection
- Private medical cover
- A defined contributory savings plan
- Additional elected benefits.
At Baker Hughes, we are transforming the future of energy. With operations in over 120 countries, we develop and deploy industry-leading technologies and services to take energy forward. For more than a century, our inventions have revolutionized energy. Today, we bring our expertise to make oil and gas safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.