Skills: Technical Manager
Education: Masters Degree
Location: Florence, Tuscany, Italy
- Be the unique Point of Contact for the Customer
- Drive projects all the way through the innovation pipeline
- Define, maintain and prioritize customer requirements
- Track development progress and quality
- Contribute to project demos and retrospectives
- Continuously monitor the project's success chances
- Support and facilitate handover of innovation projects to operations
- Set up and maintain an AI projects portfolio in line with both AI Strategy and internal needs
- Generate project opportunities by searching for solutions to customers pain points
- Prioritize the projects to create a risk-balanced portfolio and maximize its impact
- Ensure appropriate project and program funding
- Contribute to the periodical review and update of the AI roadmap and programs
- Act as an Innovation and AI Ambassador
- Support and mentor junior team members
Bachelor's degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, business administration or equivalent; Master's degree preferred
Expert knowledge of agile practices and principles to maximize business value and continuously improve the delivery of the right customer outcomes.
Basic knowledge of AI and Data Analytics technologies and workflows
Basic knowledge of Software Development Processes and Tools (Agile, DevOps)
Excellent motivation skills, being both self-motivated & self-directed with ability to deliver outcomes to strict deadlines
Capability for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
Ability to structure and re-frame loosely defined business problems
Ability to rapidly understand and learn new technical concepts
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with demonstrable record of presenting technical details to a non-technical audience
Ability to interact confidently, at all levels of management
Ability to balance strategic thought with delivery of tangible business outcome
Ability to facilitate agreement and cooperation
Capability to coach and/or lead others
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.