Skills: Electrical Engineering
Experience: 3 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Zanesville, Ohio, United States
We are looking for the right people - people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Under general supervision, operates, maintains, troubleshoots, and inspects gas turbine generators, medium and low voltage power generation equipment, control systems, grounding systems, and natural gas supply of the electrified fracturing spread.
- Performs pre-job evaluation of equipment to ensure a job-ready status.
- Actively manages controls activities on site during installation, commissioning, and maintenance of gas turbine(s), including but not limited to oversight of installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, and diagnostics on gas turbine(s) and auxiliary systems.
- Performs correct lock out / tag out procedures before job start.
- Communicates to a job site leader, such as a Service Leader or Service Supervisor, a job-ready status once rig up is completed.
- Ensures electric equipment is running at peak performance during the fracturing job and troubleshoots and corrects any potential issues.
- Ensures proper rig down is performed on the electrical equipment and helps prepare it for pad moves.
- Requires a high school diploma, or equivalent, and a minimum of three years of experience with DC electrical systems and low and medium AC voltage, including a minimum of two years of experience operating and maintaining gas turbine generators.
- Previous experience as a journeyman electrician or an electrician apprentice, performing commercial and industrial electrical installation is preferred.
- State electrician license/certification or equivalent is preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver's license.
Halliburton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, citizenship, marital status, sex/gender, sexual preference/ orientation, gender identity, age, veteran status, national origin, or any other status protected by law or regulation.
4999 East Pointe Drive, Zanesville, Ohio, 43701, United States
Requisition Number: 118277
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Additional Locations for this position:
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s leading providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry.
Halliburton is proud to be a services company, and our customers and investors appreciate our business model. Our strong competitive position not only comes from our geographic footprint and wide range of products and services, but also, more importantly, from the quality of our work and the dedication of our employees.
With approximately 55,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, Halliburton touches much of the oil and gas that fuel our society.
Halliburton comprises 14 product service lines (PSLs). The PSLs operate in two divisions: Drilling and Evaluation, and Completion and Production.
Our Consulting and Project Management PSL works across both divisions and is the spearhead of our integrated-services strategy. Its financial results are included in the Drilling and Evaluation Division. PSLs are primarily responsible and accountable for strategy, technology development, process development, people development and capital allocation.
Integrity: Ethics and integrity are the foundation of our brand and the guiding principles for all we do.
Safety: Priority number one. We are focused on our own personal safety, as well as on the safety of others.
Collaboration: We work together with customers, and understand that everyone has a role in providing the best solution.
Competition: We compete to win, knowing that competition makes everyone stronger.
Creativity: We are resourceful. We are innovative, and strive to apply the right technology and solution every time.
Reliability: We deliver what we promise. We believe the quality of our service defines who we are.
Respect: We are honest with ourselves and with each other. We value our diverse skills and talents, and know we are stronger together as one family.
These values are our corporate DNA, the foundation for how we relate to each other and to every individual and entity with whom we interact. These are the principles that every Halliburton employee is expected to use, live by, and demonstrate on a daily basis.
Own Your Career
Our people are essential to our ability to innovate, achieve, grow, and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. We invest in our employees through leadership and competency development, competitive compensation plans, health benefits, work-life programs, and reward and incentive plans.
Opportunities for career development – and the tools you need to take advantage of them – are abundant. Combine those opportunities with your drive and capabilities, and your career path can go in nearly any direction you choose.