Skills: Contracts Administration
Education: High School/Secondary
Location: Lytton, Queensland, Australia
Wood has a collaborative maintenance contract with Ampol to deliver leading maintenance services to their Lytton site.
We are currently seeking an experienced Continuous Improvement Lead for driving the continuous improvement program for the Ampol Lytton Refinery Maintenance Services Contract.
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Improvement Lead will monitor and improve organisational processes with the aim of providing better service outcomes to the client.
Applications close Fri 14th January, 2022.
The role is Brisbane-based and at this time we will only consider applications from Australian citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
Skills / Qualifications
- Analyse existing processes and workflows to identify opportunities for reducing inefficiencies and low-value activities, increasing productivity and quality of outcomes.
- Develop strategies, acting as an internal consultant, developing short- and long- term strategies for improvement within the organisation.
- Coordinate & lead projects for improvement across all levels of the organisation
- Monitoring progress to confirm initiatives have yielded desirable results. Set measurable standards at the start of the project and report on results compared against these goals.
- Mentoring others in continuous improvement, providing guidance and expertise to others in the organisation.
- Technical expertise - understanding of maintenance & reliability within the hydrocarbons industry across the spectrum from engineering, planning and execution. Familiarity with Australian and International Standards, specifically around Asset Management (ISO-55000 suite) of benefit.
- Analytical thinking - critically evaluating business processes and individual projects, generating new insights to highlight organisational status
- Communication skills - embedded in the client's team, required to present and facilitate meetings and workshops
- Organisational skills - strong ability to balance multiple projects, priorities and stakeholders, capable of leading projects through from conception to implementation. Knowledge and practical experience with Agile work methods.
If you're an experienced Continuous Improvement Lead, ready for your next project, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
Wood recognise the importance of an inclusive and culturally diverse workforce. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, Women and members of the LGBTIQ community to achieve a truly representative workplace.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
Wood is a global leader in consulting and engineering across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world’s most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. At Wood our common purpose is to ‘unlock solutions to the world’s most critical challenges.’ Through the delivery of our Consulting, Project and Operations solutions across energy and the built environment we deliver exceptional returns for our clients, our people, our investors and the communities where we live and work. Visit us at www.woodplc.com and follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn.