Drilling and Completion Fluids Technical Sales Manager Do you like creating winning business strategies to help grow our business?
Do you enjoy leading a team that delivers winning solutions to our customers?
Join our Growing Team
Our Oilfield Services (OFS) business provides intelligent connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our Sales team work in partnership with our business partners to build loyalty and develop sales growth. We take responsibility for the business' success by building trusted relationships and understanding our partners.Partner with the best
As Technical Sales Manager, you will lead the development of business plans for our product lines. You will contribute to the execution of successful sales strategies for your region. You will be delivering successful outcomes for industry players through innovation, strategic solutions and building relationships.
This is a Rocky Mountains-based position.
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting business partners and distributors. May include channel partner distribution sales support and development strategies.
- Developing and growing channel partner relationships to position and increase market growth while delivering a profitable return.
- Recommending products and systems that require drilling fluids technical knowledge and a key understanding of well conditions. Drive Sales process with required technical analysis and adaptation to client requirements.
- Managing complex sales process requiring involvement of various stakeholders with the client and internally, as well as technical, economical, logistical and financial aspects involved in creating a proposal.
- Implementing sales strategy and subsequent results.
- Managing key client relationships for drilling and completion fluids.
- Collaborating with technical colleagues to answer customer requests and discuss local conditions.
- Building and maintaining a comprehensive landscape of market intelligence and price.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college, with a minimum of 5 years of technical sales experience.
- Have 10+ years of experience with drilling and completion fluids
- Have industry experience in North America Land market.
- Familiarity with Baker Hughes Drilling fluids product portfolio
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proven ability to build relationships and develop the business.
- High level of sales skill, personal energy, credibility and presence.
- Must be action-oriented and customer-focused with a desired drive for results.
- Strong understanding of the Channels Sales business environment.
- Ability to document, plan, market, and execute programs.
- Established project management skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too.Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join Us
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities in which we operate, this role requires full vaccination for COVID-19 prior to beginning work.About Us:
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient. Join Us:
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.