Houston, Texas, United States
Houston, Texas, United States
Skills: Accounting, Document Control, Secretarial or Administrative
Experience: 2 + Years
Education: High School/Secondary
Employment Type: Full Time Salaried Employee
Location: Houston, Texas, United States
In order to apply for this position, applicants MUST meet the following criteria. If your resume does not match these criteria, you will not be able to apply for this position.
Authorized to work in: US
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to various departments, serving as the primary receptionist, schedule and support meetings, and maintain the Company's office supply inventory.
- Perform administrative duties which may include copying, scanning, and filing (electronic and physical) in support of various departments.
- Serve as primary Receptionist during the day.
- Schedule meetings and confirm availability of executives and other leadership.
- Ensure general housekeeping of the office environment.
- Provide support for expected and unexpected meetings.
- Maintain office supply inventory and stocking in supply rooms.
- Ensure all supplies and copy machines are maintained with paper and supplies are organized.
- Enter Accounts Payable into our system.
- Perform other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Clerical and Receptionist experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, including but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Highly proficient in operating all common office equipment, such as multi-line phone, calculator, cell phone, copier, fax, scanner, audio/visual equipment.
- Driver's license and reliable transportation to gather items/supplies for last minute projects, breakfasts, and lunches.
Skills, Abilities & Work Style
- Strong communications (verbal and written) skills with an emphasis on proper etiquette when interacting with executive level leaders.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service to clients, visitors as well as external business partners.
- Good at managing own on-the-job time and consistent in arriving to work as scheduled and on time.
- Understanding of how position and performance contribute to Company's success.
WORK ENVIROMENT & Physical Demands
- This position requires working primarily in an office environment with minimal exposure to safety hazards. The employee is often required to operate vehicles and drive short distances.
- The physical demands described here are representative of the requirements that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee is regularly required to use a telephone, computer keyboard and mouse; reach with hands and arms; talk and listen. The employee is frequently required to walk and sit, as well as to lift and carry objects such as books, files and supplies weighing up to 25 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to stand, stoop, or kneel. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.